Purgatory Online

Saturday, October 26, 2002

Incidentally, I really do have a ticket to Game 7. Fortunately, I have a ticket voucher from Southwest Airlines that's good any time, so I didn't have to shell out for a plane ticket without knowing whether the game would be played. I just finished making reservations (which I can cancel at no penalty if there's no Game 7). Thanks to absurd laws governing flights from Love Field, however, my itinerary includes, tomorrow, departing at 9:20 Central Time, flying to Alburquerque, flying to Phoenix, and then flying to Orange County, arriving at 12:50 Pacific Time. My return, on Monday, puts me on a 6:45 a.m. flight out of Orange County, a stop in Phoenix, a plane change in El Paso, and a return to Dallas at 3:25. Needless to say, any updates after Game 7 will be delayed.

Home